We want to maintain the "Konsa Quality" that we have created with high quality, fast service and reliable trade in packaging production and marketing. We aim to continue our production, marketing, sales and distribution activities with strong brands that are open to innovation in order to introduce the quality of the brand “Made in Turkey” to the world.
Knowing the importance of production in today's world, our company has established Konsa Ambalaj by including production to its successful sales and distribution which it has been doing for more than 100 years.
Aiming to become a national and international actor in the production of plastic packaging with the injection method, Konsa Ambalaj acts with the awareness of the concepts of 'Experience', 'Expertise', 'Talent', 'Potential', 'Agility' and 'Flexibility' and selected all its staff from professionals who are experts in their fields, experienced in the sector, and who will be effective in the changing, uncertain, complex and ambiguous conditions of the day.
Our Quality Policy
Konsa Packaging takes technology and international standards as a reference, constantly renews itself and identifies risks and opportunities, so that it works with customers, suppliers and business partners within the framework of mutual trust and satisfaction and safe and legal product principles.
We are committed to the following in all our activities;
- To comply with legal regulations, legal regulations and customer requirements,
- To improve the processes we carry out in line with the quality management system and food safety management system,
- To serve our customers, suppliers and business partners with "Konsa Quality" in terms of deadline, cost and hygiene in all projects,
- To give importance to training and teamwork so that all our employees can use their talents at the highest level, and to place the quality awareness in all employees,
- To be an exemplary organization that respects society and the environment and to contribute to the country's economy by constantly improving its business volume